Our Pre school promotes an approach to education which is based on the core values of mutual respect, self-esteem, dignity and critical awareness. The inclusive nature of our unique ethical curriculum ensures no child is ever placed in a position in which they feel themselves an outsider. Our pre-school is a contained area of the school building with access to the outside space adjacent to our reception class outdoor learning area.
Our pre-school offers:
- A teacher working in our EYFS classroom with the support of a full time teaching assistant.
- A unique ethical curriculum.
- A place where no child is an outsider.
- A well-resourced indoor and outdoor learning environment.
- The option to purchase additional sessions if required if spaces permit.
Please call the office on 01934 404555 or e-mail email@example.com if you would like to find out more about our ethos and pre-school provision.
We are now taking applications for September 2024. These spaces are allocated in the summer term based on admissions criteria and not on a first come, first served basis.