PE & Sports Premium
Article 31: Every child has the right to relax, play and take part in a wide range of cultural and artistic activities.
Sports premium must be used to fund additional and sustainable improvements to the provision of PE and sport, for the benefit of primary-aged pupils, to encourage the development of healthy, active lifestyles.
There are 5 key indicators that schools should expect to see improvement across:
- the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity
- the profile of PE and sport is raised across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement
- increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- increased participation in competitive sport
Our evaluation of spending and plans for 2023/24 can be found below (note that our intention is to spend more than we are allocated to enhance provision):
We are lucky to have our own dedicated sports coach on the staff, and as such are able to offer a variety of extra curricular clubs as well as the normal provision. Please contact the school to find out the latest clubs on offer, or search on the Arbor app.